1895 view of Atlanta’s Equitable Building. Located on the corner of Pryor Street and Edgewood Avenue, it was the tallest high-rise in Atlanta when it was completed in 1892. It was demolished in 1971 to make way for the Trust Company of Georgia Building Plaza.
FROM THE COLLECTION-
Wallpaper samples from the Georgia Paint and Glass Company, 1900-1910.
NEW video tour of the Atlanta History Center’s 1928 Swan House. The Swan House is open daily for tours. Learn more.